Dealing With Losing a Loved One
Dealing with the passing of a loved one is a difficult time for everyone involved. Here at Sentry Legals we have experience in dealing with probate and administering estates, with or without a Will, with empathy and efficiency.
We believe in delivering legal services which are not over complicated and easy for clients to understand and deal with. We believe that services such as probate and administering an estate should be low cost and accessible to everyone.
We offer a free half hour no obligation appointment, where we can discuss matters generally with you and give you a cost estimate to deal with matters on your behalf.
With offices in Meads (Eastbourne), Uckfield and East Grinstead, our clients can either come and see us in office or we can come to see you at home for your own comfort and privacy and we cover any geographical location in the South of England.
Our expertise includes assistance with (but not limited to):-
- Obtaining a death certificate and registering a death
- Acquiring valuations of assets and liabilities
- Making an application for a Grant of Probate, or Grant of Letters of Administration
- Assistance with paying HM Revenue and Customs any Inheritance Tax due
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partners or directors who complete their own tax returns; and company tax returns
- Placing real property on the market for sale and managing properties during the administration period
- Transferring and selling assets
- Preparation of estate accounts
We believe in delivering a fair service with a transparent fee structure and we only charge for time spent on assisting you with an estate and do not take an additional percentage from the gross value of the estate.
To arrange a no obligation initial chat, call us on 03442 643 575 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact a specialist direct:
Eloise Mackenzie – email@example.com / 07903 024 932
The blog postings on this site solely reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of Sentry Legals Limited. All comments are made in good faith, and neither Sentry Legals Limited nor the author will accept liability for them. No advice is given in any posting. Please contact your adviser for more information or advice.